Friday, September 28, 2007

Sometimes the world doesn't make a fucking sense
With no rhyme nor reason, no less.
After a while, you accept it and you'd learn to deal
After a while, you said, "what the hell, screw it! It hurts my brain!"
And so the pain never goes away
It stays to sting
It stays to bring
You to a new level, and often with tears
Abusing and violating its visitation rights, late at night, just when you wish you'd sleep

An emotional outburst at times
A relevation and a given chance
Living takes guts and blood
Living in reality after death takes courage and time
And I don't have any.
I had to hide, I have gotten lie, just to keep myself alive
This is my life, this is who I am
She was my life, she made me who I am

I kind of don't give a fuck if I ever heal
But what if I just want to feel her warm hands on my cheeks, her ruby luscious lips on my lips?
What if I just want us to last, and time to halt?
What if I just wanna heal?

I won't give her up if this is what it is
You gave her me, and you took her me
You gave me life and air but took her quicker than I could say
And you want me to say it's cool, I'll deal. I'll just get on on my merry way
Good God! You've got to be pulling my leg!

I've lived and survived,
Bleed and got on by
With reality and life
But I am still hardly alive...

Evanescence - My Immortal (Band Version)
Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You (Spirit Room CD Version)
Pink - Who Knew

You took my handYou showed me howYou promised me you'd be aroundUh huhThat's rightI took your wordsAnd I believedIn everythingYou said to meYeah huhThat's rightIf someone said three years from nowYou'd be long goneI'd stand up and punch them upCause they're all wrongI know betterCause you said foreverAnd everWho knewRemember when we were such foolsAnd so convinced and just too coolOh noNo noI wish I could touch you againI wish I could still call you friendI'd give anythingWhen someone said count your blessings nowFor they're long goneI guess I just didn't know howI was all wrongThey knew betterStill you said foreverAnd everWho knewYeah yeahI'll keep you locked in my headUntil we meet againUntil weUntil we meet againAnd I won't forget you my friendWhat happenedIf someone said three years from nowYou'd be long goneI'd stand up and punch them outCause they're all wrong andThat last kissI'll cherishUntil we meet againAnd time makesIt harderI wish I could rememberBut I keepYour memoryYou visit me in my sleepMy darlingWho knewMy darlingMy darlingWho knewMy darlingI miss youMy darlingWho knew

Of all the things I've believed inI just want to get it over withTears form behind my eyesBut I do not cryCounting the days that pass me byI've been searching deep down in my soulWords that I'm hearing are starting to get oldIt feels like I'm starting all over againThe last three years were just pretendAnd I said,Goodbye to youGoodbye to everything I thought I knewYou were the one I lovedThe one thing that I tried to hold on toThe one thing that I tried to hold on toI still get lost in your eyesAnd it seems that I can't live a day without youClosing my eyes and you chase my thoughts awayTo a place where I am blinded by the lightBut it's not right[Chorus]And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same timeI want what's yours and I want what's mineI want youBut I'm not giving in this timeAnd when the stars fallI will lie awakeYou're my shooting star

No comments: