Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Officially Rendered...

God, I've exhausted more pairs of headphones a nobody could possibly have and within months!! I don't get it, I so do not fucking get it! And this...this recent pair made my ears hurt! So now I'm officially rendered handicapped with half a life and the bad half of it at that! And I didn't even abused it! Would somebody tell me please?

Ok, so I tried to calm my absolutely exasperated self down and who knows, I might have to wait until October to get a new IPOD and along with it, brand new headphones. It just felt like something is missing, you know. Music is life, it is feelings and some pent up frustrations or joy. It's an outlet for many. And if only my brother could return me my guitar, I might just be able to embark on something cool...like writing music cool.

So MUSIC of the week.
Now, this is different. I want you guys to check out this girl. She can sing and write songs and plays the guitar. You can listen to her songs on her official website http://www.kimdivine.com/ or check her out on youtube (mostly acoustic). Just type in the name kim divine. And her lyrics and her thoughts are posted on her blog on her official website so people, please, knock yourself out. Her works are of realism and pure emotions, I guaranteed.

Another new kid I wanna recommend is Aselin Debison. She's like 15 but she's singing and writing her own songs. Do give her a shot.

What else have I been listening to....hmm, let's see...ok, right now, I'm trying to remember the lyrics of Alexander Wang Lee Hom's 唯一 . Not the mandarin version cause that I can do; its the japanese version of the song. And how did I not know that his English name was Alexander?

You guys could also check out Aslyn and Avril's and Maroon 5's latest CDs if you weren't already a fan like I am. Sarah McLachlan and John Mayer, you guys must be insane to have not listen to them...there are couple of songs and singer(s) that stucked with me through the years like The Verve Pipe's The Freshman, Vertical Horizon's Best I Ever Had, Chemical Romance's The Ghost Of You, James Morrison's Pieces Don't Fit Anymore and this one Spanish song; Alejandro Sanz feat. Shakira - Te Lo Agradezco Pero No...it's one of the first spanish song I've really ever listened to and it's great. These days, I put on repeat Arash's Boro Boro...god knows what it meant but it rocked!

It has been pointed out to me that I listened to a lot of different genres...and I like it :P

No comments: