Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Wanna See You Twice My Life

"Here I am everyday
Since you said you'd come again
But it's not fair, cause' you're not here
I wait in vain, but nothing has changed
I'm a flower, soaking in the rain
If I could wish one thing, I'd hear you call my name
So when will I see your face again?
When will you touch my life again?
When will I breathe you in again?
I think I Love You...Will I see your face again?
Little things, like the rain coming
She Looked At Me A Certain Kind Of Way
Tell me girl, where are you now?
Cause' I don't know how much longer I can wait
I'm a dreamer waiting for the sun
When you're coming in, I know my life's begun
Tell me girl...
When will I see your face again?
When will you touch my life again?
When will I breathe you in again?
I Think I Love You...Will I see your face again
You know that all my life I've been waiting,
Waiting for some, someone like you to love me
You can't come by like an angel into my life and then fly away"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZ5P2Ph2-Y


Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and be looking around, to see if everything was the same as when I've fallen asleep, if my life remains broken and if she remains absent. I don't know how long I've been doing so and how many nights I've laid simply like a frustrated corpse, wide-eyed and rapid breathing.

Right now, I'm standing along a cliff and if I jump, it would probably mark the end of it all. And if I don't, well, nobody has to know.


The semester commenced almost a month ago and I do not like where it is going. There will be a lot of good after everything is over, I'm sure but right now's not that time. I have not felt stress this heavy for a long time. I have absolutely zero idea about what is going on around me. All I'm aware is that I have a lot on my hands; I have a lot of business proposals to write, like 5 essays and 23 little articles to write and within fuckingly pressing deadlines. I have obligations to seemingly everyone. And I don't have time to stop in my track for a bit and to look around, to see what I've lost, to cherish what I've and later gained. I don't even have time to miss her. I don't quite sleep anymore and I am angry about stuff, like lockers and a rather irresponsible character who happens to be my group mate.

A friend told me that one of my greatest weaknesses lies in my inability to say no. That would largely explain why I have 26 more essays to write than anyone else does. Maybe it's just the way it is.

No comments: