Sunday, December 23, 2007

Perhaps

Been up the entire nightWondering if I would better off without you Just stay here with me, won't you? Lie to me just so I could feel the morning light beaming downStay the night just so I would sleep sound Restless days and nights I've walked aimlesslyTears in my eyes, without lightAnd I'm so tired, to my bones, I'm down on my broken knees, strippedAnd I don't know where else to go, what else to do anymoreStay here with me, darling just so I could breathe and singSpin me a story just so I would dance till the lights go outTake me along a bloody rideI can't be left behind
Maybe there is another life out thereMaybe we were together then and you not deadMaybe I've stopped living my life
It's like I can't breathe, It's like I'm blindI'm addicted to you, to your eyes, to your smile(I'm hooked on you I need a fix I can't take it Just one more hit I promise I can deal with it I'll handle it, quit it Just one more time, then that's it Just a little bit more to get me through this) And I've given up on this lifeWith no glory, with no beliefs
Perhaps another soul like you's out therePerhaps it's meant that I remained so lostPerhaps fate just wannna pull a fast one Perhaps, it wouldn't be so cold
I've been thinking if there is a reason for thisA rhyme to make good senseIf I've done something bad, if I'm never good enoughIf I should just vanish into thin air
Am I supposed to just get over this shit?Am I supposed to just forget and get it out of my head?I am just me...and you made me

No comments: