Monday, March 8, 2010

Letters, Strings and All 11

Dawn found us in bed, naked to our bare skin, our legs and arms twisted together like weaving veins under brunched up sheets. This is how I wanna wake up everyday. I wanna wake up with you, in you. You smell sweet like raw honey yet salty like perspiration and I wanna lick every inch of you dry. “Hmm…morning.” Your brown eyes fluttered open, as if you knew I have been watching you. Your voice laced heavily with sleep was almost inaudible. “Morning, baby.” I inched closer for a kiss, biting softly down on your lower lip. “Hmm…” Your moan, ever so softly in my ears and your long hair tickling my nose. Your tongue seek access into the cavities of my mouth and your hand reached to hold my face in place.

The urgency and aggressiveness of your lips mirrored my desire for release. I took your hand and placed it on my right breast and reveled in the movements of your palm and fingers on my nipple. Your fingers danced a routine ritual, kneading and squeezing my nipple until the pink nub hardened like pebbles in your touch. I gasped for air as electric shocks shot from my hardened nipples down between my thighs. I begun breathing harder, synchronising the movement of my hip with yours. God, I’m already leaving a trail of wetness when your thigh brushed against my pussy. I guided your free hand in mine downwards. “I love you when you’re wet.” I could barely register your whispered words which sounded more like a low growl. You shifted your weight to the left, directing my body to slowly lie on my back, your eyes never leaving me. I sink deeper into the softness of our bed. Your exploratory tongue has ventured out from the inside of my mouth down to my collarbone and breasts and stomach, marking your way down south. I pulled my head and twisted my neck as far back as I possibly can, my body arching in anticipation. Your hands move, stopping just below my breasts, avoiding deliberately my mounds. As you tongue swept past my belly button and verging closer to my centre, my thighs spread apart involuntarily, a desperate invitation. Stopping suddenly in your movements, you got on your knees and threw me your dirtiest and most sultry look. Biting down on my lips, I smile, my thighs spread even wider.

Revealing my inner sex, I could only imagine your expression, one contorted with lust mixed with love. “Dear God!” I took in a sharp breath of air when your tongue found my hidden spot. Playfully massaging my clit with the tip of your tongue and teasing me to no end, I am driven dangerously close to the edge. Just when I thought I couldn’t be in a more frustrated state, you inserted two fingers, thrusting in and out quickly then slowly then picking up speed again. My hip and ass fell into the perfect rhythm that is your fingers and mouth. As your thrusting grew more rapid, and less intermediate, I could feel my muscles cramp and expand reflexively. It felt almost like a spasm as my stomach tightened. You’re drinking me dry now, seemingly with a thirst that only I can quench as I rode the waves of my orgasm. Finally, the contraction subsided and my skin flushed pink, my breasts heaving up and down as I pant, gasping for oxygen, exhausted but satiated. You crawled upwards and inched your sweaty face close to mine. I grabbed your lips for a deep, throaty kiss, biting down a little harder now, tasting myself in you. The smell and taste were simply intoxicating as we lose ourselves in bed.

My face flushed a deep crimson as I read through what I have just written from memory. Sitting alone in my room, I am having troubles breathing. I hurriedly crawled back into bed and got under the blanket, imagining my hand to be yours as I directed my hand underneath the cotton panty. Overwhelmed by strong desires, I shut my eyes and leave my body to fall into a rhythm. I started massaging my clit, slowly at first, your face coming to mind. I have never experimented with myself like that, feeling and touching my body quite as intimate as I am now. As pent-up frustrations and anticipation built up, my fingers picked up speed. Guided by the image of your face, I thrusted a finger deep into my centre. I increased speed, knowing I am near climax. I have never come this intense before as I silently screamed your name. Riding the waves of a self-induced orgasm and settling down in a sweaty mess, I now know that when I come, I come only for you.

Tara

No comments: