Sunday, April 1, 2012

I love you. You must still know that I do and you mean the world to me. Nothing between us has changed. Everything that we have been through together and will go through in the future is just gonna make me fall in love with you over and over again.

And thank you for the awesome 3 months! You taught me how to live and love again, invoking the last shreds of humanity in me and setting my heart beating again. May many many more kick-ass 3 months to come our way.

Oh, and I wish you the strength to conquer your fears and reconcile with who you truly are so you can be happy. Heal that aching part of you. As far as I am concerned, you already are the best and you know I don't patronize or pay any kind of lip service. Faith is always a useful thing to keep in your heart and more than anything, you have me! So smile, pick yourself up, and for once, put yourself first priority and think about what you need. You shall have no fear, my love. No fear to live and to love.

No one should ever stay sad or live with regrets or loss. No one especially you, my dear. It may take forever to make it up for that somebody and it's so hard. So this is where I come in and pull you in so you can rest and continue on your journey later.

Maybe next time I wouldn't wait 3 years to say hello again. Then maybe I would be spending that 3 years with you instead.

I love you and I'm starting to miss you already.

And you left me with more than just star dust to remember you by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, you're wonderful. I will never be able to thank you enough but I'd like to stick around just so that I'll be able to keep reminding you of that.