Thursday, April 12, 2012

I know when I remember how to smile, everything will be OK and I will be enough. This silly pursuit for perfection will thus end. I will cease to cry. We can go to bed at night, lay in the same small bed in the wee morning, kiss each other good night and good morning. Look into each other's eyes and smile. We would see each other for who we are and fall in love with that person over and over again and over and over and over again until we can't anymore. Don't push me away. Just do what you do best. Mend. Love. Heal. Hope. Disappoint. Smile. Live. Tell me a joke. Fuck up and make mistakes because that's what people have been doing forever. I don't know if I'll ever stop loving you or missing you when you're sitting next to me or wanting the best for you but you know what, I am perfectly fine like that. Just loving and loving you with my heart and life on my own accord, simply because I can't have it any other way. I don't lie. I certainly don't wanna start by lying to myself. I just wish, if given a chance, to be there every time you break into a smile or when you break down in tears or when you just wanna scream your head off. I know all you wanna do is run away. It's too bad nobody escapes what's in their head. Only you can free you.

God I don't even know why I'm writing this. You should wait till I'm drunk.

And please don't stop talking to me.













Please?


No comments: